Close

lg 60pc1d-ue problems

Posted: 3 years ago Quote #27
i have a lg 60pc1d-ue.  really i am kinda looking for possible problems and or a give or take quote on repair to it.  when i first got it it would click on then click off wait a few seconds and then do it again over and over...pulled the power boards replaced the bulging caps. re installed.. still does the same thing.. check other board fuses. find the zsus board fuse is blown. pull that board look it over and find the 150uf 100v cap but the fuse has popped the bottom out of it.. replace the cap and the fuse. (i repair arcade CRT monitors all the time so yes i can solder and have a pace de-solder station) install the board. hook it all back up. and then the plug it in and now its blowing the main big fuse where the power comes into the tv. triple checked my work everything i replaced was put back in properly, so.. i replaced  the main fuse in case is was a fluke. i plug it back in i see a small spark of light coming from the power pcb that has the main fuse on it by the two relays. and then the fuse blows... so now i am at a loss as to where to go to next. the tv was givin to me so all i have in it is the caps and my time at this point.  and unfortunately i work in the oil field and its the dumps right now so i don't have the money to send it in for repair at this time . that why i am looking for some possible help

thanks for every ones time.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #32
If Zsus board has a blown fuse, that board has the problem. Send it to repair or change the board for a new one. Look for it on eBay.
I had the same problem and after the repair, tv is working perfect.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #33
If Zsus board has a blown fuse, that board has the problem. Send it to repair or change the board for a new one. Look for it on eBay.
I had the same problem and after the repair, tv is working perfect.